Hear ye, hear ye: come one and all to the Farhaven archery-themed potluck and social mingle on the second Sunday in July, rain or shine! Due to conflict with other events on the island, we will welcome newcomers and old hands alike on Sunday!
- Dress in garb & wear sturdy shoes
- Bring a designated driver if you wish to quaff mead or swill ale
- Smoking is allowed in the designated area near the pig sty
- Bring your recorders – woodwind instrument! We hope to reach critical mass to form the beginnings of a recorder circle.
- Bring hand drums, penny whistles, lutes, ocarina, harps and other such period instruments
- There will be plotting, scheming and perhaps even carpentry to build a scale model trebuchet
- We wish to establish some Canton distance records for bowling ball hurling
Sunday, July 10, 2016 from 11am to 7pm HST
13-3829 Ala Ili Road, Pahoa, Hawaii, 96778
2pm: Greate Horne & meeting (HawaiiCon Discussion)
- Lord Steven
- Lord Doran
Please note this site is deep in the heart of the Rapid Ohia Death fungal infection zone – thus, no removing wood or lehua flowers; a pressurized sprayer with bleach solution will be available for hitting tires and vehicle undercarriage before departure if you care to do so (assistance is available with performing this service for our more venerable worthies).
Look for SCA Shields on Hwy 130 which will guide you to the site.